Monday, March 14, 2022

Group discussion

    So today we met in groups to discuss the progress we have made so far with various individuals' projects. My project is further down the line than I had realized in relation to other people in my class but we had to speed up production due to the fact that Paulina will not be here during spring break nor the week after so our filming has to be done by March 17th. Since we already filmed our project (if you haven't read my post 'Filming Day 1 (FOR REAL)'  definitely head over and do that now!!), there was not too much feedback we needed help with.

    Above is a picture of everyone in my group, they were all so sweet and helpful. I loved hearing about their ideas and helping them make their project better!! The main piece of advice that was very beneficial was in regards to our title. We originally were going to make the letters melt off the screen like a candle but we were afraid that would be too cheesy or cliche. However, after a group consensus, we came to the agreement that it would be cute for our opening. Over spring break we will work on editing our opening, the distribution/production company logos, and the title animation. We were also considering animating the beginning of our film however due to the time restraint we have, I cannot foresee that occurring. I am so excited to edit and I will update you all soon!! That is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment