Sunday, March 20, 2022

Outstanding Outfit Ogling



    This is what we had "Berkley" AKA Daniela wear when filming. I am going to break it down piece by piece but before I get into that I want to add a disclaimer. In my post regarding props I stated how we were going to use butterfly clips to really reach that 2000s-esque vibe we trying to create, however, I forgot them at home when we were filming! But I think the outfit was still really good overall.

    First: makeup. We went with a basic but pretty makeup look with eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. The thought behind this light but effective look gives the impression that she really thought about her appearance and makes it clear her image is important to her. 

    The low-rise jeans are a staple from the early 2000s and every teen owned a wardrobe full of them. Paired with Uggs which were also a fan favorite in this time period. Plus, her shirt is pink which subtly hints towards Berkley's favorite color and her vibe. She also is wearing a beaded necklace as jewelry which is a common activity teenagers did with their friends. It also ties the outfit together and shows every aspect of the personality of the character. Overall we were very pleased with how the outfit depicted our character and we feel it captured the essence of Berkley successfully. Thanks for reading! I will update you all this week when we start (and finish) editing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment