Sunday, March 27, 2022

Editing

    Since all three of us are not in the same location due to spring break, we have divided up the film into three parts and each group member is responsible for editing their assigned piece. I was assigned the first third which includes the various establishing shots of the main character, Berkley's, room, her sleeping, and her birthday alarm going off. 
    In order to edit this in the best way I can and use my resources most efficiently, I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro 2022. I am very familiar with this program as I have been using it since 2018 for projects in film 1 and 2 in middle school. I did not use this program last year because I was not in any film-related classes and did not have access to it so I had to watch some YouTube tutorials and look up some instructions but I am back and better than ever. Down below you can see a screenshot of my screen while I was editing the clip. I have done the audio and cut the clips together but I want to mess around with the colors a little and possibly include that as well.


That's all for now, stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment