Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Planning 2.0

    Oh my gosh. This whole entire production will be over on Monday. MONDAY. We finally finished editing and I am so incredibly proud of us. After two months of creating this entire thing from scratch, we have worked our butts off to finish.

    But of course, you are never really done with anything ever. Okay, that may be a slight exaggeration however I still have to make my creative critical reflection or CCR. It is so important that my video is creative because not only is that a very large part of the score, but personally, I pride myself on creativity in all aspects of my life - including my schoolwork. I have watched a few examples of past CCRs but I want my idea to be totally unique. I have two main ideas.

    1. An awards interview-type video. It would begin with our film winning an Oscar which is unique to my experience because, at the very beginning of this whole process, I joked with my group and Ms. Stoklosa (our teacher) about how amazing our project will be. I told them we are already nominated for an Oscar and we haven't even begun filming because it is just that perfect. Anyways, back to the idea. So it would begin with a clip of me winning an award for the film and standing up to give a speech but I am choking back tears when I say, this is okay as I have a video prepared instead. I go through and answer all the questions using visual elements on Canva, except the question about distribution. I would wake up and realize it was all a dream and this was my small film instead. After this, I would discuss the distribution in a realistic sense. 

I really love this idea and I think it depicts my personality and who I am really well.

    2. This option is a little more basic but would be a lot easier for me to do. I would do a YouTube video. I would imitate the WatchMojo introduction and talk with references like they do in their videos. I really like this style as it is really effective for getting information across. It also is funny and interesting so I would enjoy doing that option as well.

I am unsure which one I should do and need to decide ASAP because the clock is ticking. Well, that is all for today, stay tuned for which option I end up choosing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment