Friday, April 1, 2022

Almost there!!

    I am so excited about my CCR idea. I was working on my intro today (maybe to procrastinate writing the script...) and it is even better than I could have imagined. Also, it allowed me to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop which I never even considered using before which was interesting. And well, a lot of YouTube tutorials and Google searches later, I made my introduction. It is supposed to be based on the WatchMojo introduction except instead, it is WatchMorris. The color scheme is really pretty and I am very satisfied with how it came out.

    However, time is quickly running out. I plan on filming my entire project tomorrow (Saturday, April 2nd) but time is of the essence. I am attending an AICE review from 8:30-12:45 but luckily it is offered online so I will do it from home and possibly multitask to finish other homework if necessary. Then, from 2:00-3:30 I have practice. And then at 5:00 we are going to Miami to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday. So, my day is packed. As they would say in Good Luck Charlie, well, good luck, Charlie. 

Also, the title was a Princess and the Frog reference if you didn't catch that.

Oh, one last thing. If you have no idea what I am referring to when I say WatchMojo, please check out these links:

WatchMojo Intro

WatchMojo Sample Video

No comments:

Post a Comment