Thursday, March 31, 2022

CCR idea??

    I love the first idea with my entire heart. But due to the time constraint, I don't think it is realistic. I am still really excited about the WatchMojo-inspired one and I have a pretty clear image of my goal for this one as well. I want to recreate the WatchMojo logo (shown below) but make it apply to my project and myself. 

    Over quarantine, I was really obsessed with watching those types of videos out of extreme boredom. Also, I think one of the sounds was a TikTok trend. Yes, it was. Here is a link to a video. The sound is their iconic introduction sound which I also want to recreate. 

My only fear is that people will not understand what I am trying to recreate. I just have to do it really well and make it very clear what I am trying to do. 


Here is my schedule:

Wednesday-brainstorm ideas

Thursday-choose idea

Friday-write script

Saturday-film

Sunday-edit


I hope this is realistic enough and I can finish on time but in the worst case scenario, I could: 

A. Begin editing the same day I film

OR

B. Use Monday to finish editing

No comments:

Post a Comment